Saturday, October 18, 2008

Remote

WOW first of all this computer is not giving me all the keys i need or i dont know how to find them so its a little hard. I have never been to a more remote place, its very interesting. im using bernadettes computer so i cant post pics. I am going to Quimper with her tomorrow, its 40 min away from here and I think its where ill find the next closest computer. The trip was good but i pretty much have not slept in 24 hours so ill be going to bed soon but first ill be practicing some French because i really dont know a thing. When i got off of the bus some lady picked me up and brought me the two km to bernadettes i guess i looked lost, ha, i cant find the exclamation mark LOL. Good thing she knew who Bernadette was. I am for sure a stranger in a strange land, when you dont speak the language its really hard. ok, im so tired. Again Im hoping to find a computer in Quimper tmrw so I can post some pics, its more fun with pics. until tomorrow. Also much of this should have had exclamation marks but i cant figure it out. ;-] i got that.

3 comments:

jj said...

I don't know if i'm doing this right, but here it goes. Is it cold there? it is in the 40's in nyc. do you think Josh would like to join us on the 8th for that funny show? I'm going to buy lisa's ticket and I will get an exra if you think it is a good idea. Congrats on the first day of your journey that will change the rest of your life! lol jj

Naomi said...

hey girl
i might be able to offer a few lines of french for you so if you want, send me some phrases and i'll try to help you out. sounds like a real adventure so far, enjoy yourself!!

Joan said...

I can't wait to taste those crepes on Thanksgiving. You are in charge of the desserts